Highlights this week:
1. We compared and contrasted two versions of Cinderella.
2. We learned about the moon and its phases.
3. Many students wanted to keep a "moon calendar" at home for the month of
November. This could be a fun family activity and is optional. The
calendar is in your child's binder today.
4. We made progress in our informational writing about reptiles.
5. Our fire safety video appeared on the morning announcements!
6. We started our new chapter book: Squanto (a biography).
Have a great weekend! ~ Mrs. Brim