- Learning about the Creek Indians - and making a mural!
- Reading biographies:
Tomichichi, James Oglethorpe, Mary Musgrove.
- Creating powerpoints in the computer lab!
Highlights - next week:
- Book fair - we will "preview the book fair" on Tuesday from 1:40-2:00.
We will "shop at the book fair" on Thursday from 12:00 - 12:20.
- Finishing up our current Math unit - Time and Measurement.
- Completing our powerpoints (GA Symbols) - you will be impressed!
- Storybook night - Thursday, Dec. 12. I am so disappointed that I won't be there to participate with my amazing Second Grade colleagues! I have a commitment that night that was made many months ago. I hope you are able to go as a family. It is always a special time.